Rental of Entire Premises – Sleeps 8
The entire premises, which includes Mallard Cottage, can be rented for special occasions such as FAMILY REUNIONS and COLLEGE GRADUATIONS.
Our beautiful, peaceful setting will make your event into a truly festive and intimate occasion that will be remembered for ever after!
It gives you the use of our kitchen and our spacious patio is ideal for a festive barbecue!
The Manor House accommodates 6 people in 3 double rooms located upstairs.
For more details see the Harriet Tubman Suite and the Alex Haley Room and there is a third spacious bedroom with a comfortable king bed which shares Alex Haley’s bathroom or uses the full bathroom downstairs.
Mallard Cottage is situated on the east side of the Manor and therefore provides more privacy. It accommodates 2 people and…..it is PET FRIENDLY!
For more details see Mallard Cottage.
MINIMUM STAY: 3 NIGHTS
PRICE PER NIGHT: $150.00 per person for 8 people.
For more DETAILS contact Inez at cell phone 518-965 3797
The Harriet Tubman Suite
Wake up to watch the sunrise from your comfortable bed, and enjoy the jubilant birdsong and spectacular views. Situated on the second floor,this room features hard wood floors, a king sized bed with comfortable memory foam mattress, air-conditioning and a luxurious, private tiled bathroom with large shower and equally stunning views! Rates are for double occupancy.
The Alex Haley Room
Situated on the second floor, this room has a cosy loft atmosphere with a lovely view across our pond, lush meadows and farmland. It features a queen sized bed with comfortable mattress, air-conditioning and it’s own private tiled bathroom with large shower just across the passage. Rates are for double occupancy.
MALLARD COTTAGE – JUST FOR THE TWO OF YOU AND……YOUR PET!
Specially designed for just you and your partner makes Mallard the ideal spot for a romantic get away, your honeymoon, anniversary or.. just to spend quality time together away from the stresses of everyday life.
This cute, 400 sq. feet cottage with vaulted ceilings is surrounded by colorful flower borders and spacious lawns where your pet can play to his heart’s delight.
Mallard has a well equipped kitchen and tiled bathroom with shower.
The bedroom has a queen bed and a door leading to the large, enclosed wrap around deck which boasts stunning views across Robert Treman park towards Ithaca.
High speed internet, a TV screen with sound bar to play movies/music off your laptop or CD’s as well as air conditioning are available.
The large deck is equipped with a dining set, sun umbrellas, a small gas grill and easy chairs. It is fully enclosed to contain your dog.
See ACTIVITIES section below!
Well behaved pets can be left alone for some time as long as they can handle being left alone without becoming destructive (ie. pooing, peeing, chewing, barking etc. …….) There are a lot of dog friendly activities in the area and various restaurants allow dogs on their outdoor seating area’s.
Mallard can also be rented as Bed & Breakfast accommodation at an additional cost of $12 per breakfast per person.
MINIMUM STAY: 2 nights always.
SpecialsStay for six consecutive nights and receive one additional night free of charge.
Are you looking for a romantic place to get married? We have the perfect spot for you only 3 miles away from us!
Visit http://gratitudeandgrace.info and you will not be disappointed!
- We are open from April 1st thru Christmas.
- Different rates apply for Ithaca College and Cornell graduation weekends. Please contact Inez at cell number 518-965 3797.
- We will confirm your reservation with an email
- Owners share property with their guests.
- We kindly request that our guests respect the quiet time after 10PM.
- This is a no smoking establishment.
- Well behaved pets are welcome in Mallard Cottage only.
- We have Wifi but NO TELEVISION.
- Reservations are secured with one nights deposit per room charged to a Master or Visa Card at the time of booking.
- We will confirm your reservation via email
- Balance of the bill must be paid on arrival. Credit Cards, cash, Travelers and/or Bank cheques are accepted.
- An additional11% tax will be charged to guests who make use of the Bed&Breakfast accommodations.
- To guests staying in Mallard Cottage without having breakfast at the Manor an additional 3% tax will be charged.
- Should you cancel, the deposit is your responsibility unless the room is rebooked.
- Weekend is two night minimum stay always.
- Check-in time is between 4PM and 6PM.
- Check-out time is 10:30AM.
- Late check-in and check-out fees of $10 per person apply (unless previously arranged) .
- Breakfast is served between 7AM and 9AM.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requirements and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.